So I wrote this about both of us as I couldn’t think of 10 each!
1. Alice is a fantastic musician. She’s been in several bands, can pretty much play anything after 5 minutes, except stuff you blow into – dear god she’s bad at the Sax…
She’s got several music grades under her belt in Drums, guitar and bass. She’s even been known to front a band or two…
2. Sam was a DJ for many years. Some might say she suffered quite a bit from Peter Pan syndrome… She never wanted to grow up so she stayed in a Student environment for 13 years running Club nights, Karaokes, Rock nights and even the odd wedding and christening!
It left her with an extremely eclectic music taste, a love of Karaoke and a soft squidgy mess at many a wedding first dance.
3. Alice and Sam met while Sam was engaged to someone else.
A big soap opera style scandal ensued, but alls well that ends well… Perhaps it’s a story for another time.
4. Alice is originally from the West Midlands and met Sam while living in the Northeast.
5. Sam is originally from the East Midlands and met Alice while living in the Northeast.
6. There is 9 years between Sam and Alice…
Also there’s 9 years between Sam and Alice’s Mum. Then 9 years between Alice’s Mum and Step Dad. Then 9 years between Alice’s Step Dad and Sam’s Mum… It’s like Toby jugs but with age!
7. Alice and Sam have matching tattoos on their left arm. They got it on the day Sam surprised Alice with a proposal. It reads With Every Beat.
8. 21.12 is important to Sam and Alice and is why they got engaged on the 21st of December at 9.12pm. They then got married on the 21st of December the following year and had their first dance at 9.12pm. (Also see point 6…)
Luckily, the Mayan Calendar was wrong and the world didn’t end on their wedding anniversary, further proving that Gay marriage is not going to cause the apocalypse.
9. Alice and Sam have moved house 5 times in 4 years and have lived in 3 different counties in the UK.
10. Both Sam and Alice were brought up as only children. Although later on Alice has now become close to her half sister.
Sam is a Gemini
Alice is a Gemini
Sam’s Parents were both Gemini’s
Even Bernie and Nala are Gemini’s…
Byron was born in March. But on Friday the 13th of course!