1. Glee – I’m old enough to know better, but young enough to not care!
2. Reese’s cups. Love em. In fact, any chocolate and peanut butter combination. Funny thing is that I’m not fussed by chocolate or peanut independently. Oh and no jam (jelly) with my peanut butter thanks… When I was younger I thought it was cool. Now, not so much!
3. One Direction. Well this is guilty pleasures right?? Alice loves them. Which is even funnier because she’s a crazy rocker normally…
5. Having the house to myself and doing nothing. This drives the Mrs mental. She’s very obsessive when it comes to cleaning so if I can get away it, a day in my pjs doing naff all is heaven! Even if that means surviving on crisps and toast to make sure it’s a basic clear up job!
6. Dancing. I love to dance. I can’t dance, but that doesn’t stop me. I love a sly boogie around the house. I’ve been known to involve the dogs too… Alice on the other hand is used to me now and accepts that every once in a while she’ll get twirled in the kitchen.
7. Musicals. I know is said Glee before, but I really love them. Sound of music, les Mis, phantom, calamity jane. My favourite at the minute is Wicked, but it’s always changing. I don’t go to London anywhere near as much as I should!
8. Bollywood movies. The drama, the cheese and those dance moves. Alice hates them so finding time to watch any nowadays is tough.
9. Onesies. I have a few and love to snuggle in them. I look like an idiot but at least my feet are warm!
10. Facebook. Now it’s not necessarily a guilty pleasure, but I’m always on it. I read every post that it shows me. I have even been known to complain to Facebook that it doesn’t show me every single post, so I can read through them chronologically and not miss a thing. Yeah, I’m always on it. I’m sure that’ll change once we have a family and I don’t have time, but right now I’m obsessed.